Sunday, February 22, 2015

Carter's Birthday!

Carter's birthday was on a Friday so on his birthday we didn't do too much but on Saturday we had my family for a party. On Friday though we went in to get Carter out of his crib in the morning and we put a bunch of balloons in his crib and sang him happy birthday. He was a little wary of it at first but when we started to sing and show him how to play with the balloons he loved it! He has been chasing balloons around all weekend. Then we made him pancakes for breakfast and sang to him again. Kevin went to work and me and Carter had a pretty normal day. Me and Kev had a fun night looking through old pictures and reminiscing about the day he was born.
Carter had a fun birthday party! We had my family over for lunch and presents and cupcakes. Carter seemed to enjoy opening the presents and is loving all his new toys. I think he liked the cupcake too. He wasn't sure about it at first but once I ripped it up into small pieces for him to eat he ate a few bites. It was a fun day and I'm so glad we could spend it with family.
This is his excited face!


He got a push lawn mower from his Aunt Kelly

And a music player which he loves. He can push the button and then he sits and dances and it is so so cute. 



My happy birthday boy!


He likes his new car seat that he got from mom and dad

Playing with balloons

I had fun decorating:) I had all of Carter's monthly pictures on a banner in the window and I just loved looking at how much he had grown.


I made some cute chalkboards for his birthday


Carter's cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment