Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter

For Easter this year we decided to go stay at my parent's house starting on Saturday so that we could watch conference over there and then spend Easter. Conference is always enjoyable and something I look forward to. Although, I might not have gotten as much out of it as I used to. Sitting and listening to a tv for a 2 hour period is hard with a one year old. It was nice to be with my family though so we could take turns listening and chasing Carter up the stairs. But I am looking forward to going back and reading the talks.  Saturday night me and my mom got to have a girls night while all the boys watched priesthood session. We had pizza and ice cream and made cinnamon rolls to have for breakfast the next day and watched a movie:) It was a lot of fun. On Easter I was really excited to see what Carter would think. Last year he was really little so we didn't really do anything for him. This year he got an Easter basket with a stuffed dog and some cars which he loves. He also went around and gathered Easter eggs into a basket which was so, so cute to watch. We had a great day and a really yummy dinner. I'm so glad we live close to family so that we can spend lots of time together.
We also went on a few walks while we were there in attempt to get Carter to nap (which didn't work). I love walking down the trail especially on a nice sunny day.


Carter liked looking at the horses too.

Easter morning. Carter got some hotwheels and he is obsessed with them! He crawled around with at least one in his hand the entire day. He loves that dog too! I say "where's your dog" and he will go and snuggle with it. It is so cute. He can also point to its nose when I ask him where it is. He still doesn't know where his nose is though...

Finding the eggs


Putting them in the basket. He loves to gather things:)

Loving his dog


No comments:

Post a Comment