Sunday, February 22, 2015

11 months old

I can't believe my baby is almost one! Carter is growing so fast! He walks along furniture now and can stand alone for a few seconds. He refuses to eat from a spoon anymore. He has to feed himself. He likes bananas, carrots, oranges, and pancakes. His favorite toys are books, cars, and stuffed animals. He likes to snuggle and is learning to clap and will wave bye-bye sometimes. He keeps me busy, he likes to get into everything! He is perfectly content as long as I am sitting on the floor near him. If I try to cook dinner or even walk in the kitchen he whines and pulls up on my legs so doing anything has become nearly impossible. He still loves to go for walks and loves to play peek-a-boo. Kevin can sure get the little boy to laugh, he loves his daddy! Carter makes us smile everyday! We sure love that baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment