Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall


I was trying to get a cute fall picture of Carter but all he wanted to do was get all the leaves and eat them


Kevin had to go to Spokane for a week for work which was not very fun, but while he was gone I stayed with my parents which was fun. I'm sure glad they live close so I didn't have to be lonely all week and Carter sure has fun there.  We played, went on walks, canned applesauce, made mashed carrots for Carter and I sewed his dinosaur costume.

Carter crawling around

Playing with Grandma. Silly boy climbed over her shoulder then just flopped over and smiled and gave her a little head rub with his feet.

Snuggling with Grandpa

Unfortunately Carter didn't sleep too well when we were there. I think being in a different place is hard for him so he took quite a few naps in my arms which I really didn't mind until it came to night time and then he still didn't want to sleep in his bed.

A couple weeks ago Kevin got off early from work so we took Carter to the park and he sat in the swing by himself for the first time. Then we went to Olive Garden to celebrate Kevin officially being a CPA! Carter loved being at the restaurant, he wanted to watch everybody and look at all of the lights. 

Carter being cute after his bath

 Ready for some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment