Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Labor day weekend

We went to my parents house for labor day weekend and had a great time.  They, of course, love when we come over so they can see Carter and we don't mind taking advantage of a free babysitter:) Saturday was kind of rainy so we just spent the day playing with Carter, working on some crafts and going on a walk.
Ready to go for a walk! Carter loves to be outside.

On Sunday afternoon we decided to take advantage of having another person around to take pictures that all 3 of us could be in. So we went to the park and my mom took some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good.  Sorry....there are a lot to look at, I couldn't decide which ones to put up.


Carter is learning to sit up! He can do it for maybe 30 seconds before he tips over but he is getting better everyday! Also, he is obsessed with grass, he loves it. We couldn't, no matter what we did, get him to look up for this picture.







Reaching for the grass, Carter is also learning how to scoot...I don't think I'm ready for that.








Sometimes while Carter is supposed to be nursing he is really cute, he just smiles at me and talks to me, its really sweet, but also sometimes annoying if I need him to eat fast.

Carter rolling himself up like a burrito


Playing at church
Laughing for daddy


On Monday we let my mom and sister babysit and me and Kevin hiked down to snoqualmie falls and did a little shopping. It was really nice to get out without a baby.  I love the munchkin but it's nice to have a break too. And my mom was more than happy to babysit. They let Carter play outside on a blanket almost the whole time we were gone so he was very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment