Wednesday, July 23, 2014

5 months old

The little man is 5 months old! I can't believe it. What happened to my tiny newborn? He is getting so big and is more and more fun everyday.  He can roll over! Back to tummy, but sometimes he forgets how to go back the other way so he fusses until I turn him over. Silly baby. He has discovered his toes and they are his new favorite toy. He loves to hold them and eat them. He loves to chew on his fingers, loves music, reading and standing up. He is just a curious little guy and wants to see everything. When we go someplace new he looks all around just soaking it all in.  He likes to laugh, especially for Kevin. His thighs and sides and under his chin are ticklish. He has discovered his voice and likes to do a high pitched squeal and he still babbles all the time. He has been a stinker at sleeping the last couple weeks...I don't know why, I feel like I have a newborn again. He was up every 2-3 hours the other night. I hope this phase ends soon and he goes back to sleeping 8-9 hours in a row. He is still a little guy and wears mostly size 3 months clothes, just size 6 months in jammies. We love our sweet, smiley little guy.  It is so fun to watch him learn and grow!

Playing with his new favorite toy



Love my blue eyed boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment